New ICARCH Competitions
I C A R C H frequently releases competitions for houses and ideas to enhance the international dialogue on the narrative reality in all architecture, art and culture. Click here for details.
1. A Post-Anthropocene Tower on the Chicago Tribune Centennial
2. The House of Time for Marcel Proust
3. A House for Jimi Hendrix. A House for Free Feeling.
4. The House of Toxic Masculinity
5. A House for Lebbeus Woods
6. A(nother) House for Achilles House of Peace, Snake Island, Ukraine
New ZOOM Lectures on Architects
Every week or more often Dan Coma lectures on architects to celebrate them on their birthdays or anniversaries of their deaths. Click to sign up for email notification of lectures.
New Non-Profit for ICARCH, INC.
After 20 years, I C A R C H has established a new non-profit organization registered in the United States. ICARCH, INC is incorporated and as a non-profit in the State of Florida and registered in Florida as a charity to accept donations. When the USA federal registration is issued in early 2023, the donations will be tax-deductible for American taxpayers. The ICARCH, INC board, advisors and volunteers encourage donations to maintain the I C A R C H values and programs. Donate here.